Saturday, September 28, 2013

Blue Hue Necklace


Hello there!
Today is a bit of a different post for me.
I don't know if you're aware, but before I got into paper crafting
I made jewelry for about five years.
I had an Etsy shop and did pretty well with it, 
but after a while I just got burnt out and wanted to try something new.

It's been a few years since I've created anything with beads,
but my step-mom's birthday was coming up and I thought
it might be special to make her something unique.

I chose four different styles of blue beads, drawing my shades
from those pretty cut glass swirly beads toward the front
and also attached an acrylic pendant.


And what's a necklace without earrings to match?


The whole ensamble.



I hope you enjoyed this post, even though I didn't have a card to share.

 Would you like to see more hand-made jewelry in the future?

Let me know. :)


Have an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...