Friday, September 26, 2014

A Little Bird Told Me


Hello! Hello! Today I am SUPER excited to be sneak peeking yet another new release at Crafter's Companion. This one is an entire brand-new line called Moonbeam Meadow and features the sweetest little critters you ever saw! There are six everyday and six Christmas images - for a total of 12 new stamp sets and every single one is as cute as the last! I'm telling you, I'm head over heels in love with every single image in this line. 

Today's card features one of the everyday sets called Love Birds, which I colored to look like my favorite birds: chickadees. I used Spectrum Noirs in shades BG1, BG2, BG3, BG7, BG8, TB3, TB4, TB5, TB7, LG4, LG5, CT2, CT4, EB6, GB9, BGR2, BGR3, BT1, and BT2.

I hope you enjoy it! Stay tuned for lots more cards using the adorable Moonbeam Meadow stamps!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...