Thursday, September 4, 2014

Best Witches


Hello there! Happy Thursday! Today I'm popping in to share a card I made for the new Halloween stamp line at Crafter's Companion. The minute I saw these adorable kiddos from "Trick Or Treating" I knew I had to pay homage to my all-time favorite movie, The Wizard of Oz, and make a Glinda and Elphaba card.

I colored them with my Spectrum Noirs in shades: FS1, FS3, PP1, PP2, CG3, CG4, GB1, GB3, GB4, TN6, TN7, CT2, BG1, BG6, BG7, OR2, and OR3 and mounted them on Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock die cut with the Die'sire Scalloped Tags and run through my Cuttlebug with the Embossalicious Petite Dot 6x6 folder. I also die cut some leaves with the Die'sire Leaf Swirls to serve as an extra accent in the background and break up the bands of patterned paper.

I hope you like it! Check out the full Halloween release at Crafter's Companion!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...