Friday, October 24, 2014

Greetings Of The Season


Hi friends! Today I was doing a little blog hopping and ended up on the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge blog. It's been a little while since I've inked up any of my Paper Smooches stamps, so I decided to play along and give them a little love.

Since I'm fully committed to creating as many holiday cards as I can for the Caring Hearts Card Drive, I decided that this little penguin and birdy from Chilly Chums would be the lucky contestants. I colored them with my Spectrum Noirs and used a sentiment from Joyful Greetings to complete my card.

I hope you enjoy it! The challenge this week is Anything Goes, so it couldn't be easier to play along. :)



Also, this is the perfect time of year to play along with the Festive Friday Challenge. Their beautiful inspiration photo is where I drew my color palette of red, white, and black. Don't you just love an artfully wrapped package? Or two? Or three? Or ten?



Have an awesome weekend, everybody! Get crafty if you can!


7 comments:

  1. Oh I am totally in love with your card. So adorable and I love the touch of snowflake sequins. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Cute little penguin & cute little birdie friend! I love the shine of those squins.

    I am new to your blog, but have been enjoying reading your previous posts in the last hour. Just wanted to say Hi before I sign off! I am off to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! So so so adorble!! Love that little penguin and birdie!! And that background...so cool! Love the dimension! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the graphic red and white dp and the cool aqua! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That penguin is so adorable! Love what you did with the background and love the colours! Thanks for playing along at Festive Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! I LOVE this to pieces!! =) This is BEAYOND FUN!! I LOVE your Design and the Coloring you did!! Just AWESOME!! THANKS so MUCH for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges and have a Fabulous Week!! =) I hope you'll join us again!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...