Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy World Cardmaking Day 2014



Hey everyone! HAPPY WORLD CARDMAKING DAY! Yahoo! I love this day because it's the one day that we crafters band together and create whether it be in a group, or via Skype, or even all by your lonesome -- except NOT. Because this is the one day that we put aside the dishes or the laundry and take time for ourselves, take time for others, because though the creative process is for us, the actual creative product is for someone else. To send it off and lift someone's spirits. To make them smile. Today is a day to celebrate! To celebrate who we are and what we do, and to remember why we do it.

So for today's project I inked up a brand-new stamp from Crafter's Companion called Just A Note from the just-released yesterday Moonbeam Meadow range. I stamped the sentiment from Mulberry Wood "Birthday Wishes" and colored it with my Spectrum Noirs in shades: TN1, TN2, TN3, CR4, CR7, DR3, DR6, CT2, CT4, IB1, IB2, CG3, CG4, and BT1.

I filmed a video tutorial just in case you wanted to check out the process. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch there in HD and don't forget to thumbs up and subscribe!



By the way, Crafter's Companion is having an awesome weekend sale! 


Also, it's my cousin Ashley's birthday today, so I have to give her a shout out. Happy Birthday, Ashley! I love you!

Have an awesome World Cardmaking Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...