Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Bugs & Kisses - 2016 Valentine Card Series #2


Hi friends! Tonight I'm popping in quick with card #2 in my 2016 Valentine Series. I would have liked to have it up sooner, but I wasn't feeling well last week. Anyway, I wanted to use the Lawn Fawn Bugs & Kisses stamps and dies to create another card for the Cards From The Heart Card Drive. I also used the Simon Says Stamp Tri Square Die and the My Mind's Eye Just Spendid 6x6 paper pad.


I hope you enjoy the video! Please click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to view the video there in HD. Also, please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more videos! I so appreciate it. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...