Monday, January 18, 2016

Wild About You - Lawnscaping Challenge #122


Happy Monday, friends! Time for the next Lawnscaping Challenge and this one is right up my alley: watercoloring. Today I'm playing with my Distress Inks and Lawn Fawn's Critters On The Savanna.


Since I'm still cranking out cards for the Cards From The Heart Card Drive which benefits St. Jude's Children's Hospital, I made a dozen of these featuring a few of the different animals from this set.




I hope you'll enjoy the video! Please click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD. And please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to let YouTube know that you enjoy my videos. It really does help!


Please head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and to link up your watercolor projects and play along.

And huge thanks to Lawn Fawn for sponsoring us with a FREE stamp set of our winners choice. We so appreciate them! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!





2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...