Good morning, everyone! Welcome to Laura's 10K Subscriber Video Hop! I'm super excited and honored to be taking place in this awesome milestone celebration!
For my card today, I was inspired by those Lift-the-Flap board books my kids used to read when they were small. Using some partial die-cutting, I was able to achieve the same results and do some fun peek-a-boo reveals of adorable Lawn Fawn critters.
I hope you enjoy the video! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD, and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Laura will be giving out some amazing prizes, so be sure to leave a comment on every video along the way for your chance to win.
The next stop on the hop is Christine of Create A Smile Stamps. I know she'll have an amazing project for you. For a full list of all the hop participants and prizes, see below, or visit Laura's blog.
- Laura Sterckx https://youtu.be/LFl0R
- Amy Lee https://youtu.be/zLmyn8tZ
- Carissa Wiley https://youtu.be/
- Christiana Reuling https://youtu.be/JwDdE
- Create A Smile Stamps (Christine Drogt) https://youtu.be/EXJ5oY
- Ellen Hutson (Julie Ebersole) https://youtu.be/G4K
- Emily Leiphart https://youtu.be/77rm
- Isha Gupta https://youtu.be/au_3saN
- Julia Altermann https://youtu.be/e5L
- Laura Bassen https://youtu.be/7OVnTM
- Laurel Beard https://youtu.be/qstF6bm
- Nicole Picadura https://youtu.be/bI1r
- The Ton (Effie Cho) https://youtu.be/FItIMCo-
- WPlus9 (Dawn Woleslagle) https://youtu.be/r
- Yana Smakula https://www.youtube.co
- Create A Smile Stamps: €20 Gift Voucher
- Ellen Hutson: $25 Gift Voucher
- Hallmark Scrapbook: $50 Gift Voucher
- Lawn Fawn: 1 Stamp Set + 1 Paper Pad of the Winner's Choice
- The Ton: $25 Gift Voucher
- Winnie & Walter: Two (2) $50 Gift Vouchers
- WOW! Embossing Powder: 5 Powders + 2 Stamp Sets from their Newest Release
- WPlus9: $25 Gift Voucher
I don't usually make cute critter cards, but I love your card design, especially the window idea. Your coloring technique is wonderful because the leaves looks just like autumn. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
I love those flaps for the little surprises!ReplyDelete
Super cute, love the flap idea!!ReplyDelete
Love, love, love this!!! The flaps are awesome 😍😊ReplyDelete