Monday, September 19, 2016

Dreams Come True - Lawnscaping Challenge #138


Hello friends! We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! Lol. Today I am super excited to bring you a card that I've had in my mind for a really long time! I don't know what took me so long to make it. Maybe I was afraid I wouldn't be able to pull it off. But Lawnscaping Challenge #138: Geometric finally pushed me to do it. It was the perfect time to pull out Lawn Fawn's Interlocking Backdrops to create my yellow brick road.


Happy Harvest allowed me to recreate my favorite scene from my favorite movie, when Dorothy comes upon the Scarecrow in the cornfield in The Wizard of Oz. I totally watched a clip of "If I Only Had A Brain" on YouTube to help me get inspired! Stitched Hillside Borders and the Picket Fence die helped finish things off.

I hope you enjoy the video! Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD, and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. Also be sure to come back Friday for my 10K Subscriber Video Hop! It's going to be so much fun!


Huge thanks to Lawn Fawn for generously donating a FREE stamp set of the winner's choice for our prize this round. Head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and don't forget to link up and play along.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...