Monday, June 5, 2017

Dog Cone Get Well - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #6


Hey friends, Christy here with our sixth Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we're creating cards that we all need in our stash because these occasions tend to come up unexpectedly. It's a cheerful get well!

For my card, I had this idea to put a dog in a cone, so I pulled out Critters at the Dog Park and colored him in with Copics, then drew a little cone on vellum. Too cute! I used the new Say Cheese Again dies to frame my scene, and stamped a sentiment from Get Well Soon in Deep Sea ink.


All supplies are listed and liked in the description bar below the video on YouTube Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!



Please hop over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples and link up your own to play along. I hope you have an amazing day!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I love this! So fun how you added the "cone of shame!" :) poor puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the vellum to make the cone! It just reminds me of our pup after surgery, he always would get stuck because of the cone. It was heartbreaking!
    Thanks for sharing this great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to giggle as this card looks exactly like my friends dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear ! I really like your blog and posts like this is the reason why. Thanks for doing such good work and sharing the brilliance with us here. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the trend of greeting via cards is getting obsolete, dont you think? I mean there is more subtle ways to do greeting these days, such as wishing online or e-cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...