Monday, June 19, 2017

You're Jawsome - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #7


Hey friends! It's time for our 7th Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round we are all about the watercolor, which just happens to be one of my favorite techniques. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use the adorable new Duh-Nuh mini set, which I paired with one of my all-time faves, Mermaid For You just to beef up my scene a bit.


I watercolored my images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and created a background with Distress inks. After I created my scene, I stamped my sentiment and bubble accents with Deep Sea ink. I adhered my panel to a Blue Jay card base, and as a finishing touch, added a few Pretty Pink Posh 4mm and 6mm Clear Droplets.

All supplies are listed and linked in the description bar below the video on YouTube. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD. And please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!


Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples! And don't forget to link up your watercolor projects to play along. I hope you have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by!




SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Christy. Darling card...cool background and coloring job too!
    I needed to watch the coloring b/c I have purchased the Zig markers but haven't really used them much🤓.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...