Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Right At Home & MISTI Blog Hop


Hey friends! Welcome to the Right at Home/My Sweet Petunia Blog Hop! You should have come here from Stephanie's Blog, but not to worry! If you're just popping in here I'll have the entire list of hop participants down below.

The Right At Home Anemones is a three-step stamp set with so many options! For my card today, I decided to just use the outline images and do a loose watercolor with Distress Inks. The Mini MISTI came in so handy for lining everything up and making sure my stamping lines were nice and bold for heat embossing.


To finish things off, I added a two-part greeting from Fall Sentiments, layered my focal panel on some pretty patterned papers, and scattered a few clear sequins throughout.


I also finished off the inside, but I'll save that for the video. ;) Just click the play button below, or the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD. I hope you'll also consider subscribing if you like what you see. :)


You've nearly made it to the end of the hop! All that's left is to head over to My Sweet Petunia where they'll close things out. But be sure to go back to the beginning if you're just getting started! Leave a comment at every stop to be eligible to win one of TWO great prizes: winners choice of an Original or Mini MISTI, and a prize package from Right at Home! The deadline is September 8th at Noon (Central), and the winners will be posted on the Right at Home and My Sweet Petunia blogs on Tuesday September 12th. 

Have an amazing day!

36 comments:

  1. Great way to stretch you supplies. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card love the different techniques

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I absolutely loved your video - very well done. Thank you for sharing your creativity and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribed to your channel years ago, i love your creations & ease of your explanations. MISTI TOOL- PLS SEND ME ONE, I NEED IT DESPERATELY, beautiful, stunning cards as always, those anemones are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card & blog hop! Thank you for sharing and thanks for the video. I'm such a visual learner. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color combo and layering! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Christy, this is a great stamp set and of course YOU have done it justice! Well done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed this hop. New to right at home and thiermstamps look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a pretty one, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, anyone would be happy to receive one of these cards ❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, anyone would be happy to receive one of these cards ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty. I love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried loose watercoloring before. Thank you for the video showing us how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christiana, I love a set that allows for several options for stamping... your use of just the line stamp is wonderful - off to watch the magic happen...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful. I like the embossing and loose watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card - love the colors and all the great dimension !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this water coloring techniques.Beautiful flowers and cards.I have to try painting with the inks because I love the way they look.Thank You for your video.Loved it.! Would love to have this stamp "Right at Home "set.Hopefully.my next one.!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful cards. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Christy, Love your card, the coloring is awesome, as always. Beautiful flowers too. Love it! Great job. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!!! Your card is really gorgeous!!! Colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful flowers; I love the way you colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful card! I do love that loose watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...