Friday, March 30, 2018

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - March


Hey friends! I'm so excited to bring you my March edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! The number one question I get asked on my YouTube channel is how I mix and match patterned papers, so I thought I'd tackle that topic in this month's video.
 
Of course, the star of every card is the images, and today I featured the sweet new set Hoppy Friends. I colored them with Copics and cut them out with the matching die-namics. I used the Elegant Rectangle STAX for my focal panel and added a Grassy Hills border and a few clouds from Owl My Love to set the scene.

I pulled together papers from Plaid PatternsCalm & Cozy Chevrons, and Sweet Celebration in complimentary colors and patterns. Then I added a scripty sentiment die cut using the Friend Duo, and an additional sentiment from Anything-but-Basic Friendship trimmed out with a banner from Blueprints 29. To finish things off, I added a sprinkle of Sparkling Clear Sequins with a drop of Stickles glitter glue in the centers.



Check out the video on My Favorite Things YouTube Channel or watch it below. If you enjoyed the video and found the tips helpful, please be sure to give it a thumbs up and leave me a comment! I love to read your feedback. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...