Monday, June 18, 2018

Garden Friends - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #31


Hey friends! Happy Monday. Today I'm excited to bring you another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and this one is definitely a good fit for the season.


I started out with Gleeful Gardens and added in a few images from Fairy Friends and the bee from Bugs & Kisses. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

To create a focal panel, I used the Stitched Journaling Card die to trim out some pale aqua cardstock and the Grassy Border die to cut out two different shades of green. I added the darker one in the background and popped the lighter one up with foam tape to give the scene some depth.


Then I added in my images, staggering them behind both grassy borders to continue that look of dimension, even though they are all adhered flat to the panel. Then I popped up my snails and bees with foam tape to draw your eye and give them the focus.

I layered my patterned papers on my card and added my focal panel on top with more foam tape. I adhered a sentiment trimmed out with an Everyday Sentiments Banner. As a final touch I dabbed on a little bit of Stickles here and there for some sparkle and shine.



I also did some stamping on the inside of the card, which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world.


Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team projects, and don't forget to link up your floral projects and play along!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...