Saturday, February 22, 2020

1 Set 4 Ways - Episode 6 - Bear Hugs


Hello friends! Today I'm bringing you a new episode in my popular 1 Set 4 Ways series, were I show you four different card ideas using one stamp set. It's a great way to see if a stamp set is really as versatile as you hope it will be, by getting full use out of the entire thing in one go. 

Today I am featuring a brand new company called Paperie Ink, that I recently found on Instagram and currently sells on Etsy. Since there are no matching dies, I stamped and colored each of the bears and sentiments from Bear Hugs on a separate panel, and trimmed them out with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Stackables.


Once I had my focal panels colored and set aside, I began to trim down my Pebbles Hey Hello 6x8 patterned papers using Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle StackablesParty Banners, and Everyday Sentiment Banners. I made four card bases out of Speckled Eggshell cardstock and began to layer the patterned papers until I was happy with the combinations of colors and prints.


I popped up my focal panels with foam tape for a bit of added dimension and finished off the cards with a bit of Crystal Stickles on the flower centers and the bee's wings. And I also did some stamping  on the insides of each card with Lawn Fawn's Doe ink.


To see how these cards came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to hit that like button and subscribe if you enjoy it! It really helps me out and I appreciate it so much! I had a lot of fun playing with this set and am looking forward to see what they create next. By the way, this is absolutely not sponsored, I just really fell in love with these cute bears! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...