Friday, February 7, 2020

Valentine Card Series #6


Hi friends! Today I'm back to share Day 6 in my 2020 Valentine Card Series, and I have to say, this has got to be my personal favorite. I'm using one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, Mama Elephant's Up and Away, and creating this card just made me fall in love with it all over again! This set is perfect because it can easily be converted to birthday, new baby, or any occasion themes with just a simple switch of the color palette. Speaking of color and favorites, I used my Copics to color these cuties and then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I sponged Shaded Lilac Distress Ink onto some Bristol mooth Surface using the MFT Cloud Stencil. I trimmed off about a quarter inch so that when I adhered it to the Grapesicle card base you could see a little of that pretty purple showing on either side. I stamped my sentiment onto a Puffy Cloud Border and added a sprinkle of hearts from Good Reads in Lawn Fawn Ballet Slippers Ink and Mini Heart Confetti to finish off the card.


I really hope you enjoy the video tutorial! If you did, I would love for you to hit that like button and subscribe! Your support means the world. Have an absolutely amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...