Monday, January 18, 2021

Valentine Card Series 2021 #2 - Lawn Fawnatics #93


Hello friends, welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #93! Are you in the mood for love? Because we are! For our Lots of Love Challenge, I decided to feature the cute owl from Special Delivery. I colored in him and his array of letters with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I used a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface cardstock and blended on Distress Oxide Inks in Picked RaspberrySpun Sugar, and Worn Lipstick. Then I did some splatter effect with all those inks, plus some Liquid Stardust to give it a nice shine when you tip it in the light.


When the panel was dry, I die cut it with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and then used the Just Stitching Hearts to add the impressions. I adhered it to a Raspberry card base and added my images to the scene. I stamped a sentiment in Blue Jay Ink and trimmed it down with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. Then to finish off the card, I added a bit of Stardust Stickles and some Iridescent Hearts.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and comment if you enjoy it!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. We hope you feel the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...