Monday, January 4, 2021

Party Like There's No Tomorrow Card - Lawn Fawnatics #92

 


Hello friends! Welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round is all about Outstanding Occasions. I couldn't choose which one to showcase, so I decided to create a card that could work for many different occasions, such as Retirement, Career Change, a Milestone Birthday, or Graduation, and many more. Cards like this are great to have in your stash so that when something comes up, you've already got a card ready to go.


For this card, I chose to combine images from RAWRSOME and Really High Five to give me a volcano that shoots confetti instead of lava. I colored the images with Copic Markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created a smoky sky using the Cloudy Stencil and some Distress Oxide Ink in Hickory Smoke and Black Soot. I did some splatter to create ash in the sky and trimmed that down with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables


I adhered the cloudy background to my card base and added two Stitched Hillside Borders in Kraft Cardstock and Noble Fir. I stamped the sentiment on the bottom one in Walnut Ink. Then I adhered my images using liquid glue to create this fun, party scene. 


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please like and subscribe to my channel! I appreciate it so much!


And now it's time to check out what the rest of the Lawn Fawnatics Design Team has created for their Outstanding Occasions. We hope it will inspire you to come play along!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I have really enjoyed your posts and your videos! I feel like I learn so much from you each time I watch a video. 😊 I don't always comment because sometimes I am on the rowing machine and watching your videos, one after another;on You Tube via the tv; BUT I do super enjoy your posts.
    I get that you had to cut some time off of your DT commitments and thus Sunny 🌞 Studios is now left off. However it is more important that you do you and revive you! You do need time to yourself.
    That being said, I would like to place an order for some Lawn Fawn items and would like for You to get a commission if possible. Do you have a link I should use? In all my crafting time/years, I have never supported an artist via their links and now I just want to finally pay someone back in the community. And I choose you. 😄 Hopefully that is ok.
    Again, super card and I am especially fond of this because my son still loves dinos after all these years. He is the and it holds a special place in my heart.
    Wonderful dino and volcano! Crafty hugs, Liz Ford

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...