Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Snail Mail Card - Sunny Studio Feature

 


Hey friends, I'm back with my weekly Wednesday feature on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog. Today I'm featuring the cute new mini set Snail Mail, which I paired with Harvest Mice. I'll have all other supplies listed and linked over there, as well as below the video on YouTube.

This is actually my final post with the Sunny Studio design team! I've stepped down as of today to just cut back a little and hopefully find a bit more time to relax in 2021. I had a wonderful time serving on this incredible team and I'm so grateful for my time with them.

If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please be sure to like, comment, and subscribe! This is also my final video of 2020! But I'll be back on January 1st with a recap video of all the cards I made this year. Thanks so much for all your love and support! You guys are the best!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...