Friday, December 25, 2020

I Like You (A Lotl) Card - Lawn Fawn Feature


Merry Christmas, friends! I'm so happy to be featured on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this cute card using I Like You (A Lotl). My nephew has had pet axolotls for the past five years, so I was super excited to see this new mini set! I colored a pair of them to look like Thunder and Lightning in their aquarium. I'll have all other supplies and details listed over there, so I hope you'll check it out.

 I also have a video tutorial for you, so if you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, don't forget to hit the like button, comment, and subscribe! I so appreciate your support in helping my channel grow. Thanks so much. I wish you all a very happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...