Wednesday, December 16, 2020

O Holy Night Card - Sunny Studio Feature

 

Hello friends! Today I'm back with my weekly Wednesday feature over on the Sunny Studio blog. I created this card using the Holy Night stamp set with some gorgeous patterned papers from the Very Merry 6x6 pack as the background. I'll have all other details and supplies listed over there, so be sure to hop over and check that out.

No video for this one today, I just ran out of time with the holidays. I hope you guys understand and are enjoying the Christmas season! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful! It looks like it took forever to color up. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...