Monday, December 28, 2020

Cool New Year Card - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends! Today I'm excited to share a fun New Year's card that I created for our current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This was actually shared in a post last Friday, but since it was Christmas Day and I already had a card going live for Lawn Fawn that morning, I posted about the first and then got caught up doing family things and forgot to post this one later on. So sorry about that! I hope you'll forgive me. Since I had planned to have the video go live today anyway, just to space them out a bit, hopefully posting it today makes sense anyway. 

Anyway, that post is linked HERE, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out. I used the cute yeti from Yeti or Not, and I'll have all supplies and details over there. I also have the video tutorial, so if you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please remember to like, comment, and subscribe. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Snow cute and I like the story behind the ball or about the ball being captured and taken to the mts!
    I have really learned a lot thru your videos and am now starting to watch last years. Thanks for all the great content! Hugs, Lizard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I like the story about how the Yeti stole the 2021 ball! Or maybe it was the 2020 ball and now all will be back to normal! Either way, it is cute and I like the tips you gave us on the coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...