Monday, December 21, 2020

Magic Iris Snow Globe - Lawn Fawnatics #91


Hello and welcome to Lawn Fawnatics #91! For our final challenge of the year, we are saying goodbye and good riddance to 2020 and ushering in the new, and hopefully better, year. For my project, I decided to create an interactive card using the Magic Iris and the Magic Iris Snow Globe Add-on. The little snowmen and village from Ready Set Snow were the perfect images to put inside my Snow Globe. I colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I used the Let It Shine 6x6 papers to die cut the snow globe and sausages, then cut out the rest of the magic iris pieces with White Cardstock. I built my mechanism and added the snow globe on top, then accessorized it with elements cut from Narwhal and Storm Cloud Cardstock. At the bottom, I heat embossed a gold sentiment using Merry Messages.


I cut down the striped print with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and layered that on my card, then added the snow globe and decorated it inside and out with my images. I also added a few snowflakes to give it that snow globe effect, and finished off the card with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and if you like it, please support my channel by hitting the thumbs up, and leaving a comment or subscribing! It all helps my channel grow and I so appreciate it!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the amazing creations the Design Team has to inspire you. We can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...