Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #31 - Sunny Studio Feature


Hey friends, I'm back with my weekly Wednesday feature on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog with a card featuring the adorable elves from North Pole peeking out from the Window Quad Circles. I'll have all other supplies listed and linked over there, so I hope you'll go check it out.

This is also Day #31, the final day of my 2020 Holiday Card Series. If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please don't forget to hit the thumbs up button, comment, and subscribe. Your support means the world! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...