Monday, December 14, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #30


Hey friends, today I've got a cute gnome card to share with you. I think this guy is just too adorable! He's from the Trinity Stamps From Our Gnome to Yours stamp set. I colored him in with Copics and also did a quick background, and then trimmed down the panel with the Lawn Fawn Large Cross-Stitched Square Stackables. I added a sentiment from Mama Elephant Mixed Holiday Greetings in the top right corner with Lawn Fawn Noble Fir Ink.


I combined three different prints from the Simple Stories Jingle All the Way 6x8 pad. I die cut the poinsettia and holly prints with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and selectively die cut the bottom of the buffalo plaid print with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners. I layered those onto my Kraft card base and popped my focal panel up with foam tape. Then I finished off the card with a little Stardust Stickles


This card is Day 30 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series, so if you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please be sure to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...