Friday, December 18, 2020

Warm & Cozy Wishes Card


Hey friends! I'm so excited to bring you today's card. I absolutely loved creating it! It stars the adorable Hello Bluebird Coffee Friends stamp set. These critters were such a pleasure to color with my Copic Markers! Once they were done, I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I took the Hello Bluebird Skating Pond Scene and die cut it out of white cardstock, then added some details to the snow drifts and trees with Copics. I also stamped a sentiment in Lawn Fawn Hippo Ink in the bottom right corner. I also die cut the sky with Bristol Smooth Surface and blended on Distress Inks to create a sunset sky. I added my critters and finished off the card with some Stardust Stickles.


 If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you  enjoy it, please be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to help my channel! It means so much, so thank you. I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...