Monday, March 1, 2021

Happy Birthday, Matey - Lawn Fawnatics #96


Hello and welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round is one of my all-time favorite themes -- Birthday! That's right, we're making birthday cards! I personally love all things pirates, so I decided to pull out Ahoy, Matey, plus the little cake from Party Animal. I stamped all my images in Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copics, and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background I started with a piece of Mermaid Cardstock die cut with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I stamped my sentiment and adhered that to a Fake Tan card base. On top of that I layered a Stitched Wave Border in Blue Jay, and then Peacock, and a Stitched Hillside Border in Kraft as the sand. Then all that was left was to set the scene with my images.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please like and subscribe to my channel. Your support means the world!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. We can't wait to see your Birthday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...