Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - March

 


Hey friends, I'm back today with the March edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! And even though it's St. Patrick's day, I'm thinking ahead to Easter with this adorable new set from Birdie Brown, Spring Gnomes. Aren't these guys just too cute decked out in their bunny ears? I just love it! I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

For the background, I used the Rolling Clouds Stencil to sponge some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink onto a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock for the sky. Then I took a new panel and blended on Bundled Sage and Mowed Lawn, and die cut that with the Tucked-In Turf Vertical Die-namics, and trimmed down both panels with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. I stamped a sentiment at the top in Versafine Onyx Black Ink.


To assemble the card, I used a Sno Cone card base and layered over top of that a piece of Party Plaid 6x6 patterned paper. Then I popped the focal panel up with foam tape. I adhered my images to look like our friendly gnomes are having an Easter egg hunt, and then finished off the card with a bit of Crystal Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. If you enjoy it, please be sure to hit the like button and leave me a comment letting me know how I did. I so appreciate your support! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...