Friday, October 18, 2024

Six Ways to Color Bats


Hey friends, today I'm bringing you another critter coloring video, and since it's October, I thought it would be the perfect time to do bats! I'm showing you six was to color bats using an image from the Lawn Fawn Fangtastic Friends stamp set, but of course you can use these combos for any bat images you might have. I've stamped the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White Cardstock and colored them with Copic markers, but again, you can modify these combos to any markers you use by just choosing similar shades. I really hope you enjoy it! Click the thumbnail below to watch or you can find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...