It's time for another Lawn Fawnatics challenge, and this one is all about the critters of the forest. It's Woodland Wonder! So, of course, I had to make a card featuring my most favorite animal, the red squirrel! I created a whole little colony, bringing together images from Simply Celebrate Squirrels, Simply Celebrate Hangouts, and Let's Go Nuts.
I wanted to really bring the Fall vibes on this one, with jewel-toned leaves on the Heart Tree and a vibrant sunset background. And since this is my birthday month, I had to use a greeting from Henry's Build-A-Sentiment: Birthday.
The shades of Distress Oxide I used were Saltwater Taffy, Abandoned Coral, and Seedless Preserves. Definitely a combination I will revisit! I adhered my images with a mix of foam tape and liquid glue, and finished with a little Stardust Stickles.
To see how this card came together, click the video thumbnail below, or you can also find the tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. I really hope you enjoy it! Be sure to check out the other amazing design team samples and link up your own Woodland Wonder projects to play along!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!