Monday, February 28, 2011

Love Is Like A Butterfly


Hello, ladies!
I started this post on Friday, but had to leave
before I was finished, and the rest of the weekend
was so crazy busy, I never got back to it.
Sorry about that!

I'll get to the winners of last week's
happy mail in just a sec.
First, here's another card I made with the
Echo Park "Be Mine" collection.
The first one was my Design Team sample
for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge.
You still have three days to participate,
if you haven't yet!


No stamping involved here.
The sentiment was part of the collection pack.
Thta was my first time ever ordering a whole
collection pack and it was great!
Lots of pieces you can coordinate with.
Just look at all those gorgeous strips of paper!
I couldn't choose which ones to use,
so I decided to incorporate them all!

Okay, so onto the happy mail winners!
As I said, I picked one winner from each blog,
and they were Cheryl and Laurel.
Ladies, please email your snail mail addresses
to penciledwhimsies at gmail dot com.

As for the rest of you, don't worry if you didn't win.
Happy mail will become a staple here at my blog,
with the next one being a sample of the
collection pack I used on todays card.
So stay tuned for that! I won't say exactly when
 it will be, but it won't be too long.

If you're not familiar with my happy mail giveaways,
they are open to any of my blog follwers,
and come with one small request:
please make a card with some of the supplies
and then link back here and let me know
so I can see it and so that other people can
find out and participate in happy mail!

Thank you all so much for making my
first guest blogging stint such a pleasure!
You ladies rock my world!
Smooches!


Supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: Echo Park "Be Mine"
ribbon: American Crafts
gems: Recollections, Queen & Co.

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card :) Thanks again for guest blogging while I was away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card. Congratulations to the winners!


    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Ashley! It was my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I came to the right place. :o) After being on vacation so long... where should one go to juice up their mojo???

    why, here, of course!!! Christiana, your creations are always top notch! and this beautiful, serene card is no different. From the beautiful DP strips in the background, to that wonderful sentiment to the gorgeous butterfly... everything just flows perfectly here. Love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what an unbelievably sweet thing to say! Thank you so much. And believe me, I feel the same way about you! So glad you're back, Xiumaiyuki! Off to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Christy this is so stunning! I love those beautiful coloured papers and that sentiment is so sweet! A gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card...you really have a gift! I enjoy looking at your creations. =)

    Congrats to the two winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...your card is so beautiful and feminine. The bow with the gem really brings it all together and adds that extra soft touch. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome card! I love the design. These are gorgeous papers.

    I am excited to win the happy mail. It is always fun to get crafting goodies in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, as always! And that's my name in there! I won! Yea! Thanks so much! Off to email you now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect pink card, Christy! Awesome mix of patterns and I love that sheer ribbon. I can attest that your Happy Mail is awesome! You are so sweet to share such fun goodies with your readers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...