Friday, February 4, 2011

You're My Cutie Pie

Hi there!
Aren't you glad it's the weekend?
Today I have a card based on TWO challenges.

The first is this great color inspiration by Color Q.
Isn't this combo yummy?


And the second is featuring this sketch
by the lovely folks over at Wee Memories.
Adorable right?
Yeah, I just had to play along.



And here's my card.
What can I say, I'm in a lovey dovey mood.
And these challenges both vibe perfectly.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Dont' forget the Lawnscaping #3 Challenge
starts Monday at midnight.
I hope you'll play along!

Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
cardstock: Hollo's Papercraft
patterned paper: Basic Grey, Target
stamps: Lawn Fawn "My Silly Valentine"
ink: Tsukineko Momento in Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress in Spun Sugar
copics: E27, E33


10 comments:

  1. Great card! I want to try this color combo too but haven't gotten the chance yet. I did do the sketch, it was a lot of fun. Great combination of the two challenges! Love the pink pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and you´re right, these color combi is fantastic !! Lieben Gruß aus Deutschland !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute!! I love that little pie & the colors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are great...and the apron is cute too! (see, drawn to sewing)

    I love your card and the ribbon is a perfect addition.

    Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card... and congrats on winning that gift certificate over on the Winter Wonderland blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stinkin' cute, Christiana! LOVE your use of color and the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us, this week, in the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is this? That Lawn Fawn set is super cute!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is ADORABLE!! Love the colors and the sketch you used!!
    You have previously commented on my blog and I wanted to thank you for your kind words!! I will be visiting your blog often!! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...