Monday, June 24, 2013

Home Grown Summer and a recipe share


Hi there, everyone! 
Popping in today with a card I made for the current 

To me summer is all about sunshine and 
running through the sprinkler and gardening...


I made my card using one of the MANY, MANY inserts 
that come inside the Crafter's Companion Inspiration Magazine.
I wish I had a link to share with you all because it is truly fabulous!
Unfortunately the spring issue is completely sold out,
but I will definitely give you a heads up when the next issue comes out.
It's the perfect thing for making quick and easy cards,
plus it just has tons of inspiration and ideas.

I hope you like my card!

I also wanted to share a new recipe with you gals, if you don't mind.
I know I haven't done that in a while, but I've been finding
all these amazing new recipes on Pinterest,
and I thought you might be interested in seeing the ones I've tried out.
Let me know if this is something you'd like to see more of from me or not.
I honestly don't know if you guys would prefer me to keep this blog 
JUST for papercrafting, or f you don't mind me sharing my other 
crafty ventures, such as cooking, baking, painting pottery, etc.
So speak up and let me know! :)

Here's the one I tried out today:



Click on the title for the Pin and the recipe.
The only thing I did differently was add a little onion powder,
just because I cannot ever leave a recipe completely alone!
Gotta put my spin on it. ;)

Anyway, it was SUPER yummy. 
My husband couldn't stop saying how good it was,
 and my kids said I should make it EVERY DAY.
Yeah, not happening. 
But I will definitely be adding it to my Master Meal List --
I'm working on making a meal plan and shopping accordingly.
These three-to-four stops a week at the grocery store have got to end.
I'm getting it together!

Thanks so much for sticking with me this long.
Have a totally wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love that image! And you will love having a meal plan. It helps me only have to shop every two weeks, which makes life so much easier! I started shopping that way to preserve my sanity when I was working, but have continued to do so even while I am not working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every two weeks! Wow, I can't even imagine. I literally am at the grocery store three to four and sometimes even five times a week. I'll shop for one meal at a time, mostly. It's crazy and it has to stop. A meal plan will make life so much easier.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...