Tuesday, December 31, 2013

You're the One for Me


Hey everyone! Happy New Years Eve!
Tell me, has 2013 been good to you?
For me, it was definitely better than 2012,
but there were a few things that I expected to happen
for our family toward the end of this year that didn't.
But that just makes me look forward even more to 2014!
It's definitely going to see some big changes for our family
as my husband prepares to take his State Nursing Boards,
find a new job in that field, and definitely a MOVE
as we are looking to buy our first home.
I'm super excited and already pinning ideas on Pinterest
for my new craft space, whatever size that may be.

This will be my last official post of 2013,
but definitely STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROW.
I'm taking part in the Season's Givings Blog Hop
and there are TONS and I do mean TONS 
of prizes that will be up for grabs, since every single person
in the hop is hosting a GIVEAWAY.

I will also be showcasing a few of my favorite cards of 2013
and introducing the first installment in my Loads of Love
2014 (and first ever!) Valentine Card Series.
I hope you'll make time to come visit!

But before I get ahead of myself,
let me get to today's card.
stamp set combined with a sentiment from

I colored my image in with Spectrum Noir markers
GB1, GB2, GB8, GB9, GB10, GG1, GG2, GG4, GG5
PP1, PP2, TB8, TB9, CR1, CR2, CR6 and CR7

Interestingly enough, both my first and last posts of 2013
used Strawberry Kisses images. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

 I wish you all a very safe, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Another really cute card, Christy! Your coloring is always spot on, and I love how you mixed the patterned papers on this card!

    I do hope 2014 brings LOTS of great things for you and your family! Things will be so much easier once your hubby finishes school (I'm a nurse, too) and I'm sure planning for your new home will be fun, fun, fun! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...