Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Thanks A Bunch


Hey friends! Well, it's been a busy few days but I finally got the opportunity to film a new video. This adorable Lawn Fawn Critters In The Jungle stamp set has been sitting on my desk for weeks just waiting to get some love. I've colored my images with a mix of Copics and Spectrum Noir markers so you can see some comparisons in the video. No matter which you prefer, they both offer such great results. I hope you enjoy the video!

To watch in HD on YouTube, click the icon at the bottom right. And please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!




I'd like to enter this card in The Color Throwdown #338 as I definitely used that color palette as my inspiration. And in the Virginia's View Challenge #14 Layers and Dimension.



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I just love this cute jungle scene you've created and really enjoyed watching the video too. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute! Fantastic jungle scene you created! So much fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Christy! Love the monkey!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little jungle scene is sooo cute...what darling images and your coloring is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...