Monday, April 6, 2015

Missed You - Lawnscaping Challenge #103


Hi friends! Welcome to Lawnscaping Challenge #103! This round is all about dimension - texture, layers, whatever you like. I chose to make my little scene with lots of foam tape to create the look of depth. Lawn Fawn's adorable Sending Hedgehugs seem right at home in the Gleeful Gardens, don't they? With the Grassy Border below and the puffy Spring Showers clouds above, all that was needed was a sweet sentiment from Just My Type Too.


Special thanks to the wonderful Ellen Hutson, LLC for sponsoring us with a $25 gift certificate to her store to our lucky winner.

Please stop by the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to see the rest of the design team's amazing dimensional projects. And don't forget to link up your own and play along!


5 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I could tell you 100 more times how much I LOVE this card (and that hummingbird! Swoon) but it still wouldn't be enough! LOOOOOOOVE this! Beautiful coloring and love the dimension in this scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely adorable!!! I love your cute scene and the hummingbird is my favorite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christiana, your card IS adorable! I love little critters and the scenes are always so stinkin' CUTE! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That hummingbird is beyond gorgeous! Love how you paired the hedgehogs with the garden set! Such a great idea! Thanks a lot for this wonderful inspiration! - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...