Monday, April 20, 2015

Roaring Good Birthday - Lawnscaping Challenge #104


Welcome to Lawnscaping Challenge 104! We have got an awesome sketch for you today that I know is going to inspire many of you to create something completely awesome. Take it literally, tip it on its side, spin it around, use it as your diving board. We can't wait to see your take on it!

For my card, I rotated it one turn to the right and translated the circle into window. Lawn Fawn's Critters In The Jungle is definitely the star of my show, but I also pulled in the stone and my sentiment from Critters On The Savanna.


Huge thanks to Lawn Fawn for sponsoring our challenge with a FREE stamp set to our winner! Head on over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and don't forget to sketch it out and play along!


4 comments:

  1. This card is just too cute! I absolutely love how you colored the critters and your take on the sketch. So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card!! adorable!! BEAUTIFUL coloring!! amazing scene!! honestly, one of the best all around cards i've ever seen!! I LOVE IT!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch!! Love the scene you created with those critters! Your coloring is fabulous as well! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this card is beautiful Christiana!! :) those critters are super cute and your colouring is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...