Wednesday, December 7, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #16


Friends, I am so excited to be bringing you Card #16 in my 2016 Holiday Card Series this morning, because this Cup of Happiness set from Your Next Stamp is seriously the cutest thing ever! I was dying to color these cuties up and share them with you. Just look at the faces on those marshmallow guys! So hilarious! And that bear mug is just too, too cute.

I hope you enjoy the video. All supplies are listed and linked below the video in the description bar, although YouTube has been glitchy with links lately for me. I've contacted Support and I hope to have it resolved quickly for you guys. 

But for now, click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch there in HD, and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. It means a lot to have your support! Love you guys!



I would also like to enter this card in the Your Next Stamp Color Challenge #53. These papers worked beautifully for their color scheme. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...