Friday, December 16, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #20


Hi there, friends! Today I bring you Day 20 in my 2016 Holiday Card Series! Just one card to go, and then I'll be taking a break to enjoy spending time with my family over the holidays. For today's card, I used the adorable Memory Box Snowglobe Wishes stamp set. This sleeping deer just stole my heart! And I love how Santa is tiptoeing up with his sack full of goodies to leave this sweet deer a Christmas gift. 

All Copic colors and supplies are listed in the video with links in the description bar below. Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!


2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and love it and your great videos. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy Holidays!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...