Monday, December 12, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #18


Happy Monday, friends! I'm starting the week off with another episode in my 2016 Holiday Card Series! We're coming down to the wire here with Day 18. Today I'm using this super adorable set, the Beary Merry by Neat & Tangled. Isn't that bear just the cutest!

I wanted to create a more rustic looking card, using the gorgeous Christmas Deliver 6x6 by Carta Bella. I did some Copic coloring, and added a little paper-piecing to take advantage of a few more of those lovely patterns.

All colors and supplies are listed in the video with links in the description box below. Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...