Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 Valentine Card Series #3



Hey friends, today I'm back with not one, but TWO cards for the Cards From The Heart Card Drive benefitting St. Jude's Children's Hospital (and more!) When I saw these patterned papers from the Crate Paper Heart Day 6x6 pad, I knew they were a match made in heaven for the Lawn Fawn Stuck On You stamp set.


Since I wasn't doing any coloring on this video (shocker, I know!) it was really quick and easy to just stamp out multiple images with Lawn Fawn's beautiful inks, so it just made sense to make two cards, especially since I could use my patterned paper scraps to put the second one together. Same papers, same stamps, same design, but two super cute and different cards. And two extra smiles for the kiddos!


All colors and supplies are listed and linked below the video in the description bar. Please click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. Have an awesome day! Make some cards!

SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...