Friday, January 13, 2017

2017 Valentine Card Series #4 plus a feature at BRI!


Hey there! Today I'm so excited to bring you my first design team project for Butterfly Reflections Ink! I'm just sharing a sneak peek of it here, but you can click over to the BRI blog to check out the whole card. 

It's also Day 4 of my 2017 Valentine Card Series benefitting the Cards From The Heart Drive for St. Jude's Children's Hospital and more. For more information on that drive that runs through the end of this month, please click on the heart icon below.




Here's the video! Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I hope you all have an amazing day!

SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. So finally love theme is on the move and no lover is going to reject this post like me and I have become fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just adorable and sweet. This teddy bear is really catching my heart i am downloading this card and will be looking for more options from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...