Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017 Valentine Card Series #5 and the Kajcyika Crafts Video Hop


Hey friends! I'm back with card #5 of my 2017 Valentine Series, in support of the Cards From The Heart Card Drive which benefits St. Jude's Children's Hospital (and others as well). I'm also taking part in Kajcyika Craft's Video Hop, as Kaja launches her YouTube channel today!

For my card I used the Lawn Fawn Octopi My Heart (so cute!) with a few additional images from Mermaid For You. I colored them with Copic markers, and all colors and supplies are listed in the video with links in the description bar below. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. It really helps out!


The next stop on the hop is Kristina! There are seven stops on the hop and four prizes to be given away, so be sure to check Kaja's channel for all the details. Enjoy the hop! Have a great day!

SaveSave

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...