Monday, July 3, 2017

Ahoy Matey - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8


Ahoy there, me hardies! It's time for our next Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Summertime Fun! I recently saw the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie, so I was feeling extra inspired to pull out my Ahoy Matey stamp set and create a fun scene. I used Distress inks to create my background with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and the Ocean Hillside Pop Up Add Ons. Then I colored my images with Copic markers and stamped my sentiment in Walnut Ink.


All supplies used will be listed and linked below the video on YouTube. I hope you enjoy it! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!



Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and to link up your Summertime Fun projects to enter! I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Gah!!! That reminds me I haven't seen it yet! I adore how you added the texture to your sand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blogs, it have new things to learn, this card look beautiful and much easy to make. Thank you for sharing this tutorial with us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...