Sunday, November 12, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 + Holiday Card Series #4


Hey friends! I'm thrilled to be taking part in Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags once again! Today is Lawn Fawn day, so you'll definitely want to stop over there and check out all the amazing Fawnie goodness!
For my tags, I decided to showcase the snowmen from Ready, Set, Snow. They're such a cute little size! I colored them with Copic markers and layered them over Stitched Snowflakes on top of Tiny Tags. Then I finished them off with some Crystal Stickles for a little added sparkle.

I also stamped on the backs, but I'll save that for the video. Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD, and I'd love for you to subscribe! 


Please be sure to comment on each post, all throughout the 25 days, as there are loads of great sponsors and awesome prizes every day! Check out Tracey's blog for all the details.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

25 comments:

  1. I absolutely love what you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid paper shaped backgrounds. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tags, great use of the plaids. I'm sure I have scraps I can use to replicate a couple of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet are these? Christy, you have done an awesome job on these tags, as always. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the snowmen and plaid papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute. Thanks for including the video and showing what Copic colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling tags.
    Love the use of different
    bases.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tags are, as always, SUPER cute. Thanks for the inspiration, Christy. Your creativity is always so helpful.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeep! So cute, Christy! I just love how tiny they are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that each of your tags is a different shape and color. I also love the small size and the images you used! Thank you for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So tiny and sweet! Love the plaid papers and snowflakes, both highlight the cute snowmen perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those snowmen are really cute atop the snowflakes and plaid tags. Thanks for the video of how you put everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my GOSH! How sweet are these! You put so much care, though and detail into these petite tags - each one is so adorable and precious (and now I am adding Ready, Set, Snow, Stitched Snowflakes and Ting Tags to my looong Lawn Fawn wishlist, LOL!) Thanks for the enabling and the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I'm planning on making my tags this year - I will definitely use this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's such an adorable set of Christmas tags !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute - love the little snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. perfect idea for these little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute layering of the plaid and snowflakes and then adorable snowmemn.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The plaid plus these cute snowmen...an absolutely adorable combination!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these sweet little snowmen on your tiny little tags. I have Ready, Set, Snow, so I know they have to be pretty small! I bet they are even more adorable in person! The plaid papers and small snowflakes in addition to the snowmen look great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable tags! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...