Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Feature + 2017 Holiday Card Series #8


Hey friends! Super excited to be featured over at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with a sweet card using the adorable Winter Otter! I'll have all the details for you over there, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out!

I also did some stamping on the inside, but I'll save that for the video. ;) Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like and subscribe. Your support means the world.


You still have a few days left to enter our Color Inspiration Challenge! I cannot wait to see what you all create! Thanks so much for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...