Monday, December 4, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #18 + Holiday Card Series #9


Hey friends, happy Monday! And welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #18! This round is all about emboss resist, which is a super fun technique. For my card, I just had to use the brand-new exclusive One in a Chameleon Black Friday exclusive freebie. Isn't he the cutest? I paired him with a few accessories from Baaah Humbug to help him get in the festive mood. ;)


For the emboss resist, I heat embossed the falling snow from Snow Cool, then sponged on Distress Ink to create a night sky. I framed that up by cutting a window out of Perfectly Plaid Winter papers using the Stitched Circle Stackables and Stitched Rectangle Stackables. For my sentiment, I used a banner from Bannertastic with a Cozy Christmas greeting.


To finish things off I added a few Pretty Pink Posh Snowflake Sequins, a bit of Crystal Stckles and a few dabs of Glossy Accents. I also did some fun stamping on the inside, but I'll save that for the video.


This is also Day 9 of my 2017 Holiday Card Series! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD, and please don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world.


Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out all the other amazing design team projects. I can't wait to see what emboss resist projects you all come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...