Friday, April 13, 2018

A Few More Deer Friends


I hope you all enjoyed my Hello Deer card from yesterday, because I have two more versions to share today! I was having so much fun coloring these images, tweaking the color combos on everything from the deer, birds, squirrel, flowers and leaves. I just had to turn them all into cards!


Even though I kept the backgrounds and the layout fairly similar, I made a few variations on placement of the die-cut images. Birds are always a fun image to change things up with because there's so many places they can go.


But if you look closely, you'll also notice subtle differences between the two in the placement of the flowers, mushrooms, and even the deer, which is more centered on this card. And of course, I gave each one a different sentiment. I love the mix of typewritten and handwritten fonts in this Hello Bluebird set.


I still have two more card to share in the coming days using the Deer Friend stamp set, but don't worry, they're completely different. I hope you guys are enjoying these images as much as I am! Thanks so much for stopping back today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...