Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - April


Hey friends! Today I'm so happy to bring you the April edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I was inspired by the sweet birds from A Tweet Hello. Spring is finally showing it's face here in Northwestern PA, and to me, nothing says Spring like singing birds and pastel plaids! The Plaid Patterns 6x6 pad is one of my absolute favorites, so I chose a pretty pattern and colored my birds and butterfly to match.

I needed a branch for my birds to hang out on, so I borrowed one from Harvest Buddies, and created a window in my scene using one of the Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows. To give my sky some fun texture, I die cut it with the Cross-Stitch Rectangle, but left the little circles intact. I added a couple of clouds using the Rain or Shine Die-namics, and a sentiment banner from Blueprints 29. To finish things off, I added a sprinkle of Sparkling Clear Sequins and dotted the centers with purple stickles. 


You can check out the video on the MFT YouTube Channel or watch below. If you enjoy it, don't forget to give it a thumbs up and leave me comment. I love to read your feedback! 


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love the design and your colouring. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...