Thursday, April 12, 2018

You Are So Deer To Me


Hey friends! Welcome back! Today I've got a sweet card to share using another Hello Bluebird stamp set. I have totally fallen in love with their images! Deer Friend is one of my favorites, because I adore woodland critters, and especially squirrels! 

I had so much fun coloring up these images with Copic markers. In fact, I've colored enough images to make five cards so far! I'll be sharing a few more in the coming days, most likely on Instagram, since I didn't film any of the others. Sometimes it's nice to just color and listen to music, and not have to worry about editing and uploading a video later. Although I had to film at least one!

After all that work coloring the images and trimming them out with the matching dies, I wanted to create a simple, pretty background that would showcase them well. Something that looks like I spent a lot longer on it than I did. My favorite way to do this is with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I scribble them onto an acrylic block, then pick up the color with a paintbrush, and create a wash. It takes almost no time and has such a pretty glow!


Check out the video if you'd like to see how this whole card came together. You can click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner if you'd like to view it in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I sure appreciate it! Thank you so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I'm seeing so many new stamp sets out there! My wish list just grows and grows! (and my bank acct shrinks ha ha!) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...